Electro-Mechanical Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Electro-Mechanical Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 17:09|
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TEST ENGINEER
£30 - 40K
We are currently recruiting 2 Electro-Mechanical Engineers to join the team at a successful engineering test company in Surrey.
Our client provides a wide range of testing services for Automotive, Off High-Way and Civil industries.
Working as part of the Project Engineering team key responsibilities will include;
- In house electrical, electronic and mechanical testing on a wide range of customer products
- On-site installation, testing and calibration
- Fault-finding and interrogation on systems
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Provide training and technical support on use of equipment
- Documenting and reporting when working on site
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001, EC machinery directives and H&S requirements
- HNC/HND/Degree in an engineering discipline
- Broad technical experience; mechanical, electrical, electronic
- Good knowledge experience of industrial motion control systems
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus on delivering high levels of customer service
- A valid passport and driving license
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites
**This role is part of the Project Engineering team and the successful candidates will take on more Project Engineering responsibilities as the role develops. This will include leading projects ensuring efficient delivery within time and cost parameters. **
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's