|Job Title:||Electronic Assembly Technician|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Carr|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Electronic Assembly Technician
From £18,000 per annum + Shift Allowance
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
This high specification electronics manufacturing business is currently looking for electronic assembly technicians to join their team on site in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be apart of a major project and contribute to the future of communication technology.
- Performing RF component and module level alignment, using standard laboratory equipment
- Using small hand tools and equipment to tune high frequency wireless communication devices
- Use of electronic components
- Working off verbal, written and pictorial instructions
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within an electronics manufacturing environment (Ideal)
- Have the ability to follow instructions and multi task
- Take pride in their work
- Have excellent hand eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Be willing to learn and develop skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.