|Job Title:||Electronic Test Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Electronic Test Technician
£29,000 - £35,000 (+Bonus and flexible working hours)
Do you have exposure to electronics manufacturing and are keen to develop and grow your skill set?
Do you have exposure to fault finding and completion of correction action for PCB boards?
My client, an aerospace supply chain essential for all obsolete manufacturing solutions, is currently looking to expand an existing team of Electronic Test Technician to encompass an aggressive period of growth the business is currently experiencing.
The role responsibilities include;
- Assemble, test and inspection of various electronic/Mechanical products and final unit instruments using the correct tools, documentation and procedures.
- Compliance with production processes and procedures, production schedules and recording standards using business IT systems (i.e. ERP/MRP).
- Ensure finished products conform to quality standards to enable progression to inspection and release process.
- Provide cover during operational working hours (may include early, swing and night shifts and/or fixed hours) and working outside working hours as required by the business.
- Assist in the introduction of new products into the manufacturing environment ensuring successful business growth and product transition.
- Work across a variety or product lines according to business needs.
- Support the learning and development of colleagues and the transfer of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates personal behaviours that underpin and support a safe working environment.
Those interested must possess the following skills and experience;
- Relevant experience working in a similar role in a manufacturing/engineering environment (aerospace desirable).
- Experienced in working at electronics/PCB at testing level.
- Possess a recognised vocational qualification in electronics engineering - equivalent to HNC level or time served.
Those interested must register their interest without delay by clicking apply
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.