ELECTRONICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||ELECTRONICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 10:26|
ELECTRONICS DESIGN & PROJECT ENGINEER
TO £50,000 + EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
Our client is a successful engineering company well known in the aerospace industry for the supply of high-quality aviation components and MRO services.
The Design & Project Engineer will join the Engineering Team and will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of design and development projects in line with project timescales.
Responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to design and development projects ensuring safety, validation and verification standards are adhered to
- Technical liaison with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Lead program / project meetings and reviews from assigned projects
- Manage, cost, schedule, scope and risks
- Prepare and approve technical documentation; specifications, change notes ..
- Provide support to NPI / RCCA activities
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the successful delivery of project
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline, preferably Electronics/Avionics
- Experience gained in a design and development engineering department, ideally Aerospace
- In depth electronics design experience; analogue, digital, microprocessor
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Experience of High Frequency Analogue or Radio Frequency design - Advantageous
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to consider business implications when considering options
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager - Engineering Services
£30000 - £45000 per annum
BDM / Sales Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum
St. Helens, Merseyside
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Production Supervisor - Assembly
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits