|Job Title:||ELECTRONICS ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 14:18|
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a global engineering company who supply a range of products to the automotive industry.
The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the development of both existing and innovative new products.
- Plan and execute electronic engineer activities identified through NPI projects
- Ensure products meet customer specifications and within agreed cost and timelines
- Create PCBA layouts/Gerber files, schematics
- Investigate new technologies ensuring product range is current
- Assess feasibility of electronics requirement
- Conduct design reviews
- Degree qualified in an Electronics Engineer
- Experience of both Analogue and Digital design
- Experience designing linear power supplies and DC converters
- A good balance of theoretical understanding and practical knowledge
- C programming (desirable)
- Forward thinking individual
- Hands on approach
A great opportunity for somebody looking for a truly varied and challenging role!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 4801 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's