ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL / ANALOGUE
|Job Title:||ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL / ANALOGUE|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 14:25|
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a global engineering company who supply a range of products to the automotive industry.
The Electronics Engineer will support NPI projects and assist in development of existing products.
- Contribute to electronic engineering activities to support New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Ensure products meet customer specifications and within agreed cost and timelines
- Create PCBA layouts/Gerber files, schematics (Altium)
- Participate in cross functional project teams
- Understand and implement test specifications and approval requirements
- Assess feasibility of electronics requirement
- Conduct design reviews
- Degree qualified in an Electronic Engineering discipline
- Excellent understanding of both analogue and digital electronics
- Experience designing linear power supplies and DC converters
- A good balance of theoretical understanding and practical knowledge
- C programming (desirable)
- Forward thinking individual
- Hands on approach
A great opportunity for somebody looking for a truly varied and challenging role!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's