Senior Test Engineer - EMC
|Job Title:||Senior Test Engineer - EMC|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2017 09:19|
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER -EMC
Excellent Salary + Pension + Flexi time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EMC Test Engineer to join a leading design and manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. You will be joining the company at a key point in their expansion plans.
Due to the introduction of a brand new on-site test facility the Senior Test Engineer will have full responsibility for the development of all test plans.
- Create a test plan for all company products in adherence with EMC and LVD Directives
- Perform in-house EMC, Electrical and RF testing and identify any areas of non-conformance
- Lead a small team of Test Technicians and provide technical support
- Ensure test reports and associated documentation are accurately recorded and maintained
- Construct test and validation procedures from product specifications
- Liaise with project, quality and production engineering teams throughout project lifecycle Key Requirements:
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline in an Electrical/Electronic or similar discipline
- Experience of working with a wide range of test and measurement equipment and chamber configuration
- Knowledge of EMC Directive (EN61326-1:2013) and LVD Directives
- Highly organised with excellent Microsoft office skills
- Thorough and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work to project timescales
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's