Employee Relations & Policy Consultant
|Job Title:||Employee Relations & Policy Consultant|
|Salary:||£39500 - £43500.00 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 17:19|
Employee Relations Consultant
£39,500 to £43,500
Great employee benefits
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic Liverpool based organisation who are looking to recruit for an Employee Relations Consultant
People Policy and Employee Relations lead for the Group, responsible for developing a suite of policies and strategic frameworks covering the entire employee lifecycle, providing expertise and support to People Services colleagues and business leaders with complex, high profile and high risks people matters.
Responsible for ensuring effective dialogue between management side and Trade Union colleagues at Group level, developing, implementing and reviewing the Trade Union Recognition Agreement and leading Trade Union negotiations for changes to terms and conditions of employment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of researching, developing and successfully overseeing the implementation of HR policies across a large complex and unionised organisation.
* A proven track record of working in an employment relations / policy role in a busy HR department.
* Experience of successfully leading Trade Union negotiations.
* Extensive employment law knowledge with up to date knowledge of legislation, regulations and standards relating to the whole employee lifecycle.
* Experience of successfully dealing with complex cases including Employment Tribunals.
* Experience of working on HR related systems together with strong MS Office skills.
* Evidence of analysing people metrics, including casework and Employment Tribunal outcomes and developing actions plans to address areas for improvement.
* CIPD qualified or equivalent.
* Proven ability to think and plan strategically, shape people projects and deliver to agreed timelines.
* Evidence of effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, including the ability to successfully persuade and influence others.
* Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels within the business.
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
* Results driven with strong analytical skills, including the ability to critically analyse complex information, and experience of providing meaningful management information.
* Ability to work using own initiative and propose solutions to issues identified.
* Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements.
* Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to drive change.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's