|Job Title:||ENGINEERING ADMINISTRATOR|
|Salary:||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2017 11:29|
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a world-renowned manufacturer at their site in Edinburgh, taking up an Engineering Administrator role.
Supporting the Engineering Manager and working closely with Supply Chain, Procurement, and other teams you will play a key role in reducing cost and improving stores availability.
- Maintaining and updating all relevant inventory and maintenance management systems
- Purchasing, stores and goods inwards processes
- Taking and placing order requests from Engineering team; using Engineering knowledge to assess suitability
- Following up on orders, quotations, receipts etc.
- Supporting Engineering Manager to ensure maximum equipment and parts availability
- Qualified Engineer with experience working in a fast-paced Manufacturing/Engineering environment or similar
- Excellent administration skills - using SAP, MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Problem solving attitude
- Very well organised
This would be the ideal position for someone who no longer wants to be in a hands-on Engineering role, who has excellent attention to detail and administration skills.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, and our client will be interviewing this week and next.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's