|Job Title:||Engineering Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 12:00|
up to £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Engineering Administrator to join the team at a leading manufacturers in Hertfordshire.
The position of Engineering Administrator requires an organised and analytical individual, with experience in a relevant field of engineering.
The Role: The role of a Engineering Administrator will involve:
- Provide support within Engineering department by the generation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Provide support to the tooling engineers/toolmakers in maintaining the tool register and overseeing tool audits
- Creating and maintaining Bill of Materials including stock codes and other MRP data
- Raising purchase requisitions and monitoring delivery of materials and tooling in support of the department
- The creation and submission of production permits and concessions, liaising with customers to understand response times and processing these internally upon approval
- Creation of Technical Instructions from information provided by the engineering team.
- Support the Quality department
- General administration duties in support of the engineering department
The successful Engineering Administrator must have all of the following:
- Experience working in an Engineering company
- Self-motivated, organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate including MS Office
- Knowledge of MRP systems desirable
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Engineering qualification such as BTEC Level 2/3
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's