|Job Title:||Engineering Director|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2017 17:11|
Superb salary + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus
Due to a recent promotion, we now have a superb opportunity for an experienced Engineering Director to join a specialist division of a $1b organisation.
The Engineering Director will be tasked with ensuring the Engineering function is taken to the next level in line with business strategy.
- Provide strong leadership within the Engineering team and drive manufacturing excellence practices
- Generate visual business metrics to measure and improve performance
- Ensure engineering team exceed department KPI's and deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- Deliver robust performance management with regular coaching and team development
- Promote a 'world class' environment with a focus on continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement of quality standards, systems and procedures
- Ensure legal compliance for all engineering related activities
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working within an engineering environment (Aero/Auto/Precsion Machining)
- Knowledge/experience of CNC machining/metal production techniques
- Sound knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Quality Management Systems
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Good knowledge of programme management and NPI
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve business goals and objectives
- Experience working at board/director level within Engineering
CLICK APPLY now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Co-Ordinator
£18.00 - £23.00 per hour
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Full Relocation Assistance
Supply Chain Director
Procurement and Supply Chain Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent
Project Co-ordinator - Manufacturing
£18.00 - £23.00 per hour