Engineering Maintenance Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Maintenance Manager|
|Location:||Isle of Skye, Western Isles|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 11:57|
Engineering Maintenance Manager
Excellent Salary + Pension + Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Life Assurance and much more!
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager from an Engineering/Manufacturing background to join the team at one of the world's largest seafood companies.
The key objective of the Maintenance Manager is to provide strong leadership to a multi-skilled maintenance team and ensure high levels of equipment availability across a complex process plant.
You will be a strong, technical engineer who is able to demonstrate excellent leadership and project management capabilities. More importantly you must be a good leader, a confident communicator and a have a flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business.
- Day to day management of a multi-skilled maintenance team
- Provide technical support and guidance to engineers
- Promote Route Cause Analysis (RCA) and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) efficiently
- Manage small revenue and capital projects
- Support project teams on larger installation/commissioning projects in adherence to group engineering standards
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Management of stores/spares
- Coach, mentor and develop skills of maintenance team
- Min HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline
- Demonstrable experience of managing a multi-disciplined maintenance team in a process manufacturing environment
- Excellent leadership/man-management skills
- Good knowledge of Lean / Continuous Improvement tools/techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Competitive salary & superb package
- Outstanding location; picturesque fishing villages, amazing scenery, medieval castles, rugged landscapes, history
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent career opportunities
Interested? APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £40600 per annum + Benefits
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician - Days
Salford, Greater Manchester
£34000 - £34500 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Production Manager / CI Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits