|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £54000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 09:12|
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROCESS MANUFACTURING
TO £54000 + BONUS + PENSION + MEDICAL
We are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Manager to join one of the UK's leading process manufacturing companies.
Our client has high-volume, dynamic production capabilities and supplies some of the largest retailers in the UK.
Managing a team of 15 Maintenance Engineers in a 24/7 production environment key responsibilities will be to:
- Assess maintenance needs across site and ensure equipment, buildings and facilities are maintained effectively and safely
- Ensure all departmental KPI's are met
- Work with operations teams to maximise plant uptime
- Ensure efficiencies of machines are met through an effective PPM schedule
- Manage CMMS system
- Implement plant improvements and assist with CAPEX projects
- Manage personal development plans of maintenance team and conduct performance reviews
- Coach, mentor and develop maintenance team to ensure all work is carried out in a safe, cost effective and timely manner
- Drive TPM/Lean initiatives
- Min HND/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Min 5 years' experience managing a maintenance team within a continuous process, fast moving environment
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Experience of Project Management
- Strong leadership skills
- Improvement mind-set and motivated by Continuous Improvement
- Knowledge of TPM/Lean Manufacturing/WCM - preferred
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who continue to invest millions of pounds into their manufacturing facilities.
Interested? Click Apply Now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£50000 - £70000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/Industrial)
West Midlands, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package