|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 11:04|
TO £55,000 + BONUS + PENSION
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a global leader at their manufacturing site in Rugby. With a turnover of over $6.7 Billion dollars and a strong brand presence across UK and International retailers, this is a great opportunity to join a business who are truly on the up.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the main purpose of this hands on role is to have full responsibility for the day to day running of the site maintenance team and the development of site maintenance engineering strategies.
Key responsibilities include working closely with the operations team to maximise the effectiveness of the plant to achieve business objectives.
The role requires strong leadership to drive our values based safety culture, environmental responsibility and continuous improvement programmes.
Key responsibilities of Engineer Manager:
- Strategic development of the engineering function and implementation of a pro-active strategy
- Development of maintenance management systems with a focus on asset integrity
- Train and develop engineering team to maximise effectiveness of plant and processes
- Route Cause Analysis and proposals to enhance engineering performance
- Implement lean principles and drive TPM initiatives to ensure maximum OEE
- Capex project management
- Contractor management
Key requirements of Engineer Manager:
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Min 5 years' in Engineering Management or equivalent role
- Experience gained in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge and experience of Maintenance Management Systems and data driven
- Project management experience
- Strong man-management/leadership skills
- Desire and ambition for further progression
Interviews will be taking place next week, click 'APPLY' now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Planning and Logistics Manager
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!