|Job Title:||ENGINEERING MANAGER|
|Location:||County Durham, England|
|Salary:||£55000 - £63000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 16:59|
Circa £60K + Bonus + Pension
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team of a global manufacturing company.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for controlling all Mechanical, E&I and Civil maintenance activities across a PVC/Compound plant.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager will include:
- Lead, manage and develop engineering and maintenance teams ensuring all work is completed in line with SHE, Best Practice and Engineering Excellence standards
- Manage the development and implementation of the engineering and maintenance strategy
- Manager and ensure delivery of Capex and minor improvement programmes
- Prepare, agree and ensure delivery of annual engineering/maintenance fixed cost budgets
- Manage asset life plan, planned and unplanned maintenance project work via SAP
- Provide engineering leadership across the business
- Act as engineering lead and champion for engineering standards across all functions
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Preferably chartered or working towards
- 10+ years experience
- Experience gained in a Chemical, Plastics or process manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing Maintenance contracts / Engineering Procurement
- Experience of maintenance, project management and asset care
- In depth knowledge of engineering standards and processes
- Strong influencing and coaching skills
- Excellent leadership skills
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 01051 480 2300 to progress
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's