ENGINEERING MANAGER - MACHINING
|Job Title:||ENGINEERING MANAGER - MACHINING|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2016 09:35|
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MACHINING
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
"When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team."
With significant growth projected in the aerospace industry over the next five years, the Magellan team is creating a vision of where we want our business to be in 2020. A part of this strategy is aligning our resources for future opportunities.
We offer exciting career opportunities in a variety of disciplines and we are recruiting within our Manufacturing Engineering department in Bournemouth.
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager from a machining environment to join our team in Bournemouth and develop strategy of the manufacturing engineering division.
- Define, implement and develop strategy within manufacturing engineering to improve processes in line with business objectives
- Overall responsibility for all Engineering and NC programming activities
- Manage resource and budgets for the office engineering programmes
- Evaluate engineering requirements for new projects and define equipment/machine specifications
- Analyse technology in relation to market demands and plan for the feasibility of projects
- Manage the development of strategy to ensure consistent high quality of products
- Train, motivate and develop engineering team and capture best practice
- Apprentice trained Engineer with proven experience of leading teams within a machining environment
- HNC/HND/Degree in an Engineering related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of CNC Machining and CATIA NC Programming
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Proven project management capabilities
What we offer:
Excellent salary & package including a management bonus, car allowance and pension scheme
A stable and secure role where you can progress your career within a global business employing approximately 3,500 personnel over three continents
Who are we?
Magellan Aerospace is a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide. We design, engineer and manufacture aeroengine and aerostructure assemblies and components for aerospace markets, advanced products for military and space markets, industrial power generation, and specialty products.
We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business. When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Co-ordinator - Manufacturing
£15.00 - £20.00 per hour
Production Team Leader - Machining/Precision Engineering
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum