ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
|Job Title:||ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 15:03|
TO £60,000 + BONUS + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
A great opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a successful food manufacturing company in Lancashire. With a turnover of over £150 million and a strong brand presence across UK and International retailers, this is a great opportunity to join a business who are truly on the up.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the engineering function is performing to maximum potential in line with other sites within the group.
- Strategic development of the engineering function and implementation of a pro-active strategy
- Development of maintenance management systems with a focus on asset integrity
- Train and develop engineering team to maximise effectiveness of plant and processes
- Route Cause Analysis and proposals to enhance engineering performance
- Implement lean principles and drive TPM initiatives to ensure maximum OEE
- Capex project management
- Contractor management
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Min 5 years' in Engineering Management or equivalent role
- Experience gained in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge and experience of Maintenance Management Systems and data driven
- Project management experience
- Strong man-management/leadership skills
- Desire and ambition for further progression
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
HR Programme Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package