ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS
|Job Title:||ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 10:53|
ENGINEERING MANAGER - PROJECTS
To £55k + Car Allowance, Pension, Generous holiday allowance
We have a superb opportunity for an Engineering Manager to manage the design and development team at a successful, growing business in North Wales.
Our client is renowned for manufacturing, service and repair of the specialist design and manufacture of high performance electro-mechanical products used in a number of industries including food, automotive and aerospace.
- Manage engineering function and co-ordinate activities of Design Engineers and Estimators.
- Ensure the team deliver multiple projects simultaneously and in accordance with project timescales.
- Generation of Bills of Materials
- Financial management of projects
- Provide technical support to Sales & Marketing team
- Develop systems, standards and procedures for engineering work
- Produce reports, presentations and technical data and present to clients
- Identify and introduce new materials and technologies
- Minimum Degree qualified in relevant Engineering discipline
- Experience of leading/managing a design and development team
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to prepare concise, accurate and well-presented documents
- Full UK driving license
- Willingness to travel in the UK and occasionally abroad
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Interviews are taking place within the next two weeks.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - NPI
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Head of Design & NPD
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
CONTRACT MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
Greater Manchester, England
£33000 - £34000 per annum + PACKAGE
Up to £35000.00 per annum