|Job Title:||Engineering Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 12:59|
Within this growing manufacturing business, there is now an opportunity for an experienced Engineering Planner to join the team at their site in Bournemouth.
The key responsibility of the role will be to support manufacturing planning and amendments within the Engineering department. Liaison with customers and internal departments will be an integral aspect of the position.
Key responsibilities as Engineering Planner will be to:-
- Contribute to the efficient manufacture of new and existing components through the creation and maintenance of product definitions within the Bill of Materials database.
- Ensure the timely creation of shop orders, paying attention to capacity, customer quality and schedule requirements.
- Be involved in project meetings to update on product improvement recommendations, value analysis and supplier liaison.
- Contribute to make or buy decisions.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be able to develop customer and supplier relationships.
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Be systems orientated.
- Have gained their experience within manufacturing.
- A salary up to £34,000
- Early finish on a Friday
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Value Analysis & Value Engineering (VA/VE)
Salary up 90,000 euro & benefits
LEAD SITE ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - AEROSPACE
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£24000 - £26000 per annum