ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
|Job Title:||ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 09:01|
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER (CAPEX)
EXCELLENT SALARY + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a successful FMCG manufacturing company to deliver site turnkey projects from concept to production.
- Project manage from scope to execution, managing budgets/timescales/costs
- Use site data to drive engineering led improvements
- Ensure a change control process is completed for all projects
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders, managers, suppliers, contractors
- Ensure financial controls on all capital projects
- Identify cost saving opportunities and provide engineering solutions for plant/equipment
- Keep abreast of technology to ensure project solutions are best fit
- Minimum HNC in an Engineering discipline
- Proven experience of capital project management within manufacturing; FMCG preferred
- Recognised Project Management qualification
- H&S qualification
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills to manage internal and external relationships
- Highly organized and results driven
- 30 days holiday (including 5 BH) + 3 bank holidays at Christmas
- Private health scheme (employee contributes)
- Up to 3 'Thank You' days (additional holidays) per year
- Pension scheme
- On site free parking
- On site canteen
- Free products
APPLY NOW to be considered of the role.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Planning and Logistics Manager
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!