Engineering Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Engineering Sales Executive|
|Salary:||Up to £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 16:54|
ENGINEERING SALES EXECUTIVE - CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Engineering Sales Executive to join the UK's leading manufacturer of Chemical Compounds.
As Engineering Sales Executive, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Complete sales calls to Key Accounts and prospect customers.
- Complete sales visits to existing accounts and new customers.
- Work with production and internal departments on new designs for products.
- Prepare quotations and proposals.
- Update internal systems and departments with all information from customer visits.
- Be responsible for all quality issues, price discrepancies, delivery delays and all related admin.
- Negotiate with production on delivery dates.
- Deal with all website traffic.
- Provide technical advice to customers and internal teams.
The key skills that are needed within this role:
- Have an proven record in engineering or industrial sales.
- Have excellent commercial acumen, preferably customer facing.
- Be able to understand engineering drawings including measuring.
- Be really hands on and have a can-do attitude.
- Can work well in a team.
- Be confident and methodical with excellent admin skills.
- Be prepared to travel to customers as required.
- Salary up to £28,000 plus bonus.
- Company car / allowance.
- 20 days holiday rising to 23 days.
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV straight through to:
Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's