Engineering Shift Manager - Electrical
|Job Title:||Engineering Shift Manager - Electrical|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 16:23|
Engineering Shift Manager (Electrical Bias)
4 on 4 off - DAYS ONLY
We are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Shift Manager / Maintenance Manager to join the team at successful FMCG company in Manchester.
Our client has recently invested millions of pounds into a brand-new production equipment and are recruiting a dedicated team solely for this area.
The key objective of the Engineering Shift Manager is to provide technical support on the brand new, automated equipment and strong leadership to a team of technicians.
- Day to day management of a team of technicians ensuring production targets and engineering KPI's are met
- Provide hands on technical support and guidance to the team
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Ensure all CIP procedures are adhered to
- Ensure H&S procedures are adhered to and carry out accident investigations
- Training, appraisals, and disciplinary action
- Develop and improve systems in the area
- Time Served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer (HNC/HND qualified)
- Experience of supervising/managing a team in a process manufacturing environment - liquid filling advantageous
- Strong electrical and PLC fault finding/interrogation skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills in order to develop relationships and create team spirit
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business
- Results drivenInterviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks,
APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SHIFT ELECTRICIAN - PERM NIGHTS
Lockerbie, Dumfries & Galloway
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Including Weekly Bonus
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
£37500 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
SENIOR ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£39500 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £40000 per annum + benefits