|Job Title:||Engineering Stores Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Engineering Stores Administrator
Up to £25,000 per annum + Bonus + Generous Pension & much more
A fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Stores Administrator to join the team at a global engineering company at their state-of-the-art facility in Lancashire.
The company specialise in the design and manufacture of innovative products and services that enables a global shift towards sustainable energy.
The Stores Administrator will join the Engineering Team to Support the Maintenance Planner with managing stores and scheduling planned maintenance activities.
- Ensure engineering stores is organised and that all relevant stock-controlled components are available on request
- Issue engineering components recording each part number
- Selection of items for consolidated re-ordering
- Raise purchase requisitions on system (M3)
- Order materials and maintain company records
- Assist Maintenance Planner with scheduling of Planned Maintenance tasks
- Review/maintain maintenance system
- General housekeeping
- Any other tasks as required by the department
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of manufacturing/maintenance operations
- Working knowledge of a Maintenance/Stores management system
- Good computer skills; Windows/Excel/Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently or as a team.
An opportunity to join a fantastic company who can offer job security, a great package and excellent working environment. APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.