Engineering Stores Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Stores Manager|
|Location:||County Durham, England|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 16:02|
This global manufacturing giant currently want to recruit an Engineering Stores Manager who will take responsibility for ensuring that store efficiency is maximised.
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will:-
- Establish systems to support spares requirements for a 24/7 manufacturing plant.
- Coordinate spares requirements for planned maintenance, emergency repairs and equipment overhauls.
- Order spares requirements with suppliers and ensure they are delivered within sometimes very tight timescales.
- Liaise with planning, maintenance, and external contractors to ensure effective communication for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements.
- Monitor the sites maintenance system to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have worked within an engineering stores environment in any manufacturing sector.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills to investigate stock discrepancies, stock losses and stock queries.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be able to identify and implement improvements within engineering stores.
- Have strong communication skills.
- A salary of circa £26,000.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Early finish on a Friday.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's