|Job Title:||Engineering Stores Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Engineering Stores Manager
An exciting opportunity to join an established engineering organisation, with a growing client base in the electrical / mechanical service industry, serving large manufacturing and utilities organisations across the UK. A vacancy has become available for an Engineering Stores Manager to work within a Management Role with the purpose of providing valuable services in support of the business regarding its assets, stock and purchasing management.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of the Engineering Stores Manager will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the day-to-day operations of all store's areas and management of Customer Assets.
- Manage Customer assets on a 24-hour response turnaround
- Responsible for the Goods In, Goods Out, stock levels of the Stores department
- Manage stock inventory and working with suppliers
- Ensure the timely completion of all tasks / KPI's set by Senior Management
- Responsible for all associated documentation within the Stores department
- Comply with and ensure high levels of health and safety standards, particularly within the Stores department
- Facilitate and oversee the facility management of the business
- Manage staff performance and training
- Attending Customer site's as part of a team as and when required
- Ensuring continuous improvement within the department in line with the business objectives
- Operating Forklift Truck as and when require (CB & R)
The ideal candidates
- Experience in Stores management within an engineering / manufacturing organisation.
- FTL Licence (Counterbalance minimum, ideally with Reach licence also).
- A clean UK Driving Licence.
- Experience of creating and implementing continuous improvements activities would be highly advantageous.
Please contact Sharon@morganryder.co.uk without delay to register your interest.
Interviews are set to be held week commencing 21st June
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.