|Job Title:||ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 16:36|
Circa £42,700 + SUPERB PACKAGE
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Engineering Technician to join the engineering team at a global FMCG company.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is a requirement for a number of strong, technical engineers to join the team to improve processes and deliver improvements.
Key responsibilities of a Engineering Technician:
- Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment
- Drive pro-active and planned maintenance activities
- Take accountability for designated line and maintain standards
- Manage Computerised maintenance management system
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement
Key requirements of a Engineering Technician:
- Qualified Electrical/Multi-skilled Engineer (min HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a fast moving/high volume/continuous process manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of PLC's and Control Systems
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Knowledge of Autonomous Maintenance/Continuous Improvement - advantageous
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical processes, both hands on and theory.
- Have a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£37000 - £38000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Electrical & Controls Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Superb Package
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus