|Job Title:||ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 16:36|
Circa £42,700 + SUPERB PACKAGE
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Engineering Technician to join the engineering team at a global FMCG company.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is a requirement for a number of strong, technical engineers to join the team to improve processes and deliver improvements.
Key responsibilities of a Engineering Technician:
- Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment
- Drive pro-active and planned maintenance activities
- Take accountability for designated line and maintain standards
- Manage Computerised maintenance management system
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement
Key requirements of a Engineering Technician:
- Qualified Electrical/Multi-skilled Engineer (min HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a fast moving/high volume/continuous process manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of PLC's and Control Systems
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Knowledge of Autonomous Maintenance/Continuous Improvement - advantageous
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical processes, both hands on and theory.
- Have a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
Mechanical Engineering Manager / Technical Authority
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package
PROJECT ENGINEER / CO-ORDINATOR - MANUFACTURING
Up to £40000 per annum
Maintenance & Projects Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
ASSET CARE LEADER - MANUFACTURING
Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS