|Job Title:||ERP Intern|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £24000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 11:50|
GRADUATE ERP INTERNSHIP
TO £24,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client, a global brand who supply into the automotive industry, are looking for a Graduate ERP Intern to support their current Business Systems Team. Their role will involve assisting the overall development and maintenance of ERP applications in alignment with ongoing business systems strategic programmes whilst acting as ERP support to the wider IT team and end users.
The ERP Intern logs, and carries out system change requests /testing to help to resolve issues and optimise processes.
- Acting as an ERP technical resource within IT team
- Assisting with the resolution of issues, inefficiencies and/or improvements in applications, procedures and processes, and supports with the implementation of improvement/enhancements.
- Ensuring business systems requests are logged, prioritised, reviewed, approved and resolved internally to a high standard.
- Assisting with the provision of end user and internal IT training on business systems.
- Active involvement and input into various ongoing business systems projects.
- Audits and analyses data quality and integrity and issues corrective guidance to data owners.
- Makes recommendations for new controls and processes to improve quality where appropriate.
- Maintaining a current skillset and investigating new and emerging system trends and technologies
- Working with business systems team to plan, test and validate systems upgrades.
- Computer Science Degree recent graduate.
- Training in relevant ERP software or equivalent to a high level of technical knowledge
- Experience of managing and supporting databases, preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Experience of C# programming language.
- Experience of translating complex technical concepts and information to usable guidance.
- Experience of implementation, testing and use of software applications.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's