|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 11:37|
This specialist provider of logistics, supply chain and production support solutions to a blue-chip prestigious customer base are currently looking to attract an Estimator to join their Sales and Business Development Team.
This position is a key role for driving the business forward.
As Estimator, responsibilities will be to: -
- Prepare detailed commercial proposals for new and existing business development opportunities.
- Assist in the formulation of bid submissions in response to requests from customers.
- Prepare and assist in the commercial, pricing and cost elements of a bid submission.
- Provide commercial pricing support to the business development team as required.
- Actively participate in sales and business meetings to review performance and activities.
- Maintain accurate information in the CRM system.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Be experienced in developing cost models and creating cost analysis visualisations.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Have a proactive solutions based approach.
- Be highly numerate.
On offer: -
- A salary to £50,000
- 7.5% employer contributory pension
- Bupa cover
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 12% bonus eligibility
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's