|Job Title:||Estimator / Planning Engineer|
|Salary:||£20 - £30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£20ph - £30ph
This is a newly created role and will provide an experienced Estimator with a fantastic opportunity to join this continually growing aviation service business.
This is a unique and challenging role that would ONLY suit someone with the same experience, or more extensive that what is required.
Within the role of Estimator, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage technical enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Calculate quotations and present to customers.
- Create and issue proposals for work packages in line with customer requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand customer requirements.
- Improve communication channels with customers.
- Create and issue line, base and maintenance work packages and ensure parts, materials and services are scheduled
- Chair Pre-input and post-output meetings
- Create and issue proposals for work packages in line with Customer requirements
Reporting into the Commercial and Materials Manager the successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience working within the aviation industry.
- Should be able to navigate and understand aircraft technical manuals and associated documents
- Have a working knowledge of 145 planning concept
- Have a good understanding of Industry and regulatory agency requirements
- Have experience of working a maintenance system.
- Have Hawker 125 700 - 1000 and Cessna 560 experience
- Should have a flexible approach to working hours to meet tight deadlines
- Be keen to develop and improve current processes.
- Enjoy building relationships with customers in order to offer the correct solutions.
You must be an experience estimator/planning engineer or have worked in a similar position within aviation, MRO sector.
On offer: -
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to Morgan Ryder Associates by following the 'apply now' link.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.