|Job Title:||EUROPEAN FINANCE MANAGER|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
European Finance Manager
To £60K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Healthcare
Our client is a global, tier-one supplier of automotive components operating across 15 countries and with sales of over $4 billion.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join the team at a site in Birmingham, to improve and enhance European financial reporting
- Ensure European Group is preparing financial reports in line with US GAAP accounting standards
- Manage monthly/quarterly/year end reporting processes and assist with audits
- Review and prepare balance sheet reconciliations and fluctuation analysis
- Review and analyse reserves across the European Group
- Support local teams with accounting preparation and identify improvement opportunities
- Effectively communicate complex accounting issues to non finance stakeholders
- Identify and report control weaknesses or failures
- Develop corporate accounting procedures and practices
- Support the European Finance Team where necessary
- Qualified Account - experience gained in practice & industry
- Manufacturing industry experience - automotive advantageous
- Experience of group consolidation and reporting within a global framework
- Strong auditing background
- High attention to detail and ability to identify unusual trends
- Experience of identifying control deficiencies and recommending improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel internationally when required (10-15% of year Pre Covid)
- Salary up to £60,000 mark
- Car Allowance £400 per month
- Company Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to 8% pension contributions
- 10% bonus
Interested? APPLY NOW
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.