European Sales Manager - Asia
|Job Title:||European Sales Manager - Asia|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance.|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 11:54|
EUROPEAN SALES MANAGER - EDUCATION SALES - ASIA
50/50 SPLIT BETWEEN ASIA AND UK.
A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, most respected companies, supplying the Education Sector across the UK.
As Part of a £300M turnover group, this dynamic business is looking for a European Sales Manager to join its salesforce to boost their international sales.
- Manage and expand the sales network in Asia, working closely with the existing customer base while identifying new opportunities.
- Promote and ensure full awareness of new initiatives and resources are communicated to customers.
- Have a clear understanding of current performance of each territory and a clear plan to ensure targets are met. Be responsible for introducing a 3-year plan.
- Be up to date in your understanding of government funding.
- Analyse sales and product figures through both sales and activity reports and report on these figures along with providing monthly forecasts.
- Act as an ambassador, attend meetings, ensuring that there is strong awareness of key products within the brand.
The successful candidate will:
- Have sales experience of any product into a FMCG industry, educational knowledge is a benefit.
- Be enthusiastic, confident and organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Be prepared to spend up to 3 weeks in Asia at a time.
- Home based with monthly meetings at Head Office.
- Paying up to £45,000 plus bonus. Realistic 1st year OTE £50,000.
- Car allowance of £5,450.
- 25 days holiday plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days.
- Pension, private medical insurance and life insurance.
OUR STAFF TELL US THAT THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
To find out how great of a place this company is to work for then just click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Sales Manager
West Lancashire, Lancashire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car