|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Carr|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
To £40k (d.o.e) + Excellent Benefits Package
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistance to join a global manufacturing company in Greater Manchester.
This is fast paced role supporting the Chief legal Officer and Managing Director through a full range of secretarial, administrative and project related duties.
Responsibilities for the successful Executive Assistant will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for the CLO & MD handling queries as appropriate
- Assisting the CLO & MD with daily administrative duties
- Diary/calendar management
- Co-ordinating and managing travel arrangements
- Preparation and organisation tasks for meetings
- Email, file and systems management
- Managing costs and expenses
- To meet and greet visitors, including stakeholders
- 'A' level standard or equivalent with a minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths (grades A-C or equivalent)
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar EA role at an executive level, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Your written English is impeccable
- Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Confident in decision making and able to work under pressure
- Presentation skills - Project Co-ordination skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.