|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 12:41|
At this manufacturing giant based in Blackpool, there is an immediate need for an experienced Expeditor to join the supply chain team.
Within the role of Expeditor, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Proactively ensure that projects are on schedule.
- Ensure that contractual delivery dates are upheld.
- Chase outstanding orders for parts and components.
- Report shortages and delays to production and purchasing.
- Ensure that all orders are acknowledged by suppliers.
- Visit suppliers in the UK to build relationships and understand their manufacturing constraints.
The successful Expeditor will:-
- Have gained their expediting experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing and/or engineering environment.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Have experience using MRP/SAP or similar.
- A salary up to £32,000
- Realistic opportunity for a contract extension
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's