Experienced R&D Chemist - Cosmetics & Personal Care
|Job Title:||Experienced R&D Chemist - Cosmetics & Personal Care|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 15:22|
EXPERIENCED R&D CHEMIST - COSMETICS & PERSONAL CARE
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY WHO HAVE BEEN DESCRIBED AS INCREDIBLE AND POSITIVELY ELECTRIC???
A superb opportunity to join a well-established contract formulator, manufacturer and packer of Personal Care products & Cosmetics as an experienced R&D Chemist.
This company specialises in the personal care & cosmetics industry and they offer an impressive range of chemical manufacturing capabilities and are instantly recognised in the market.
With an exciting growth plan in place, they now are in need for an additional R&D Chemist to keep developing and improving product ranges into speciality markets.
In the role of R&D Chemist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop new formulations in line with customer needs.
- Provide support to customers to understand their specific requirements.
- Complete regulatory testing on all formulations.
- Understand manufacturing capabilities on site.
- Maintain paperwork, documents and filing.
- Keep up to date with regards to new trends in the market.
- Review competitors to understand performance, costing and benchmarking.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be experienced in working in a lab and personal care environment.
- Have an extensive technical background in the chemical industry.
- Have proven experience in benchmarking.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can build long-lasting, trusting relationships.
- Understand process chemistry.
- Have commercial acumen.
- Salary up to £35,000 dependant on experience.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday including stats.
- Onsite parking
If you have the chemical knowledge and technical ability what this role requires to drive the business forward, then please click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
Up to £35000 per annum + BONUS, HEALTHCARE, PENSION
Process Team Leader
Up to £38000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Bonus
£35000 - £45000 per annum
INTERNAL SALES MANAGER
£30000 - £45000 per annum