Export Sales Manager - CHEMICAL
|Job Title:||Export Sales Manager - CHEMICAL|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car + Exec Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 17:40|
Export Sales Manager
Salary up to £80,000 per annum, Car Allowance, Exceptional Bonus Scheme, Pension, Healthcare, Death in service
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, customer focused and commercially astute individual. My client has been established for over 50 years and is focused on providing the best contract manufacturing and services to their diverse customer base. Due to continuous growth and a vibrant market they now seek to recruit a Export Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be primarily responsible for developing, leading and implementing an innovative, growth focussed commercial strategy in order to identify new opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
As Export Sales Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of key customers/target audience to ensure their needs are met, business retained and new customers acquired and to carry out reviews to develop future improvements
- Review existing products, services and undertake market research and analysis to produce business plans and recommendations
- Lead new product or service development from innovation to successful implementation
- Review and assess potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists/key stakeholders
- Assess business risks of any new commercial opportunities
- Collate and analyse business data ensuring all commercial activities meet or improve key performance indicators
- Lead the introduction of new technologies across commercial areas of the business for leadership
This role will require the candidate to be flexible in order to travel internationally (10%) and attend exhibitions and networking events. You must be educated to degree level and have an in-depth knowledge of the chemical sector or related markets.
As Export Sales Manager, you must possess the following skills:
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Chemical, Chemical Engineering, Sales, Business Management)
- Excellent communication
- Expert negotiator
- Be a good influencer with strong decision-making skills
- Proven experience of building effective customer relationships
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management
This is an excellent opportunity for an astute sales executive looking to join a forward thinking company.
For more information or to apply please contact Lyndsey Clegg on 0151 480 2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £22600 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Engineering Mechanical Project Manager
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£50 - £55 per hour
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PACKAGE
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE