FIELD BASED PROCESS ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
|Job Title:||FIELD BASED PROCESS ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 16:33|
FIELD BASED PROCESS ENGINEER
(WASTE WATER TREATMENT / MANUFACTURING)
To £60000 + OVERTIME + BONUS + PENSION
EXTENSIVE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
Our client is an $11 billion global manufacturing business with over 18,000 employees around the world.
They now have a requirement for an experienced Process Engineer to join the Group Central Engineering Team to provide specialist process engineering support to manufacturing facilities in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for Chemical or Mechanical Engineers with strong knowledge of waste water treatment/water recycling in continuous process manufacturing.
The Process Engineer role will be home based with up to 90% of time spent travelling internationally, usually Monday - Friday.
- Provide specialist process engineering support to manufacturing facilities around the world;
- Responsible for all aspects of asset care of washers, soluble oil systems, waste water treatment systems
- Assist with installations, process audits, cost reductions activities, installation, commissioning, maintenance, problem solving
- Ensure best practice techniques are maintained on plant front end chemistry and chemical handling equipment
- Continually review the quality of the process with a view to continuous improvement
- Manage plant and engineering process related projects and ensure all new chemicals introduced into the manufacturing plants conform with local and European Environmental and HSE regulations
- Qualified Mechanical or Chemical Engineer
- Previous experience in a field-based engineering role
- Strong knowledge of waste water treatment plant/systems deployed in a manufacturing environment. Experience of can washers/soluble oil - advantageous
- Must be flexible to travel up to 90% of the time in an international arena
- Full driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel at short notice
For more information on this role please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Sales Manager
West Lancashire, Lancashire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent
Production Manager - Process Industry
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33219 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Multi Skilled Engineer
Up to £34850 per annum