Field Sales Engineer -Liverpool
|Job Title:||Field Sales Engineer -Liverpool|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 10:43|
Technical Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE + commission realistic 1st year OTE £50k, plus fully expensed company car choice, 4% pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Well established and highly profitable, my client is one of the largest and most well-respected suppliers of MRO products and services across multiple industry sectors.
We are looking to interview dynamic tenacious sales managers who are looking to establish a career within a market leading organisation.
- Based from home travelling to meet existing and potential customers across the Liverpool area.
- Providing a consultative solution driven sales process to sell engineering products to clients within multiple sectors including food/drink manufacturing, industrial manufacturing, automotive and engineering industrial distribution companies.
- New business generation
- Relationship building
- Products include, pumps, motirs, power transmission.
Food, beverage, healthcare, construction and industrial market sectors. They provide a comprehensive and highly structured training induction programme.
- Family run
- MRO Business
- Dynamic Business development biased looking for a company to progress in.
- We would like to talk to field based business to business salespeople who have a successful track record in selling engineering products into manufacturers or distributors.
Up to £40,000 DOE + UNCAPPED commission realistic 1st year OTE £50k, plus fully expensed company car choice, 4% pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the Apply now button
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's