Field Sales Engineer- Northwest
|Job Title:||Field Sales Engineer- Northwest|
|Salary:||Up to £37500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 15:25|
Field Technical Sales Engineer
Up to £37,500 DOE + bonus up to £10k
Territory: North West
Well established and highly profitable, my client is one of the largest and most well-respected suppliers of MRO products and services across multiple industry sectors.
We are looking to interview dynamic tenacious sales engineers who are looking to establish a career within a market leading organisation.
The Role of Technical Sales Engineer includes:
- Based from home travelling to meet existing and potential customers across the North West.
- Providing a consultative solution driven sales process to sell engineering services and products to clients within multiple sectors including food/drink, manufacturing, automotive, energy, pharmaceutical, transport, packaging and companies.
- New business generation
- Relationship building
- Services include Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Predictive Maintenance, Asset Management, Dynamic Balancing, CBM and site services across all disciplines
- Products include, pumps, motors, power transmission.
Food, beverage, health care, construction and industrial market sectors. They provide a comprehensive and highly structured training induction programme.
- Family run
- MRO Business
- Dynamic Business development biased looking for a company to progress in.
- We would like to talk to field based business to business salespeople who have a successful track record in selling engineering services and products into manufacturers or distributors.
- Salary: Up to £37,500 DOE + bonus up to £10k, plus fully expensed company car, 3% pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's