Field Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Field Sales Manager|
|Location:||West Lancashire, Lancashire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 13:22|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Manager to join a global leader within FMCG who are investing heavily in new products currently.
Within the role of Field Sales Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Lead and develop the North West Sales Team of ten.
- Develop sales strategy.
- Analyse sales activity and identify areas for improvements.
- Ensure effective communication channels between departments.
- Maximise profit margin.
- Support the team with the preparation of tenders, bids and presentations.
- Ensure there is an active sales pipeline always.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful Field Sales Manager will: -
- Be passionate about sales and will thrive developing key relationships.
- Have experience working within FMCG retailer brands.
- Have excellent customer development experience.
- Have the ability to coach, mentor and develop a team.
- Be able to travel around the North West.
On offer: -
- A salary to £65,000
- Car allowance
- Superb bonus scheme
- Private health care
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
Up to £26000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000.00 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £26000 per annum