|Job Title:||FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + VAN + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
TO £33000 + VEHICLE + OVERTIME + OTHER BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to join the team of a global engineering company, well known for the supply of construction plant equipment worldwide.
The Field Service Engineer will be home based and responsible for the service and repair of heavy plant and equipment in the Slough area.
- Attend to breakdowns at customer sites; construction sites or roadside
- Fault diagnosis, service and repair
- Carry out scheduled servicing of machines and produce reports
- Ensure work is always carried out to the highest standards
- Ensure customers are given the best level of service available
- Ensure all documentation is in line with company requirements
- Apprentice trained Plant Engineer; heavy plant/construction plant
- Experience in the service and repair of Heavy plant and equipment
- Good knowledge of engines, transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Excellent fault-finding/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with customers
- IT skills
- Full UK Licence
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.