FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £38000 per annum + ADDITIONAL BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 14:58|
Field Service Engineer
OTE £38,000 (Inc monthly bonus) + Company Vehicle + Phone + Tablet + Pension + Training + Benefits
An excellent role on offer for a Field Service Engineer looking to join a UK Leader in their industry, this will be a customer facing role the requires technical ability and communication skills.
You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of allocated work, to the satisfaction of the customer and company.
This company are one of the largest water and wastewater services in the UK. They are rapidly expanding and have invested heavily in their training and equipment. Due to this, now is an exciting time to join as you will be instrumental in the growth of the business.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be field based to service, maintain and repair treatment plant and pumping equipment.
- Obtain tasks using PDA software as provided and trained to use;
- Carry out a visual risk assessment on each job as required
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Carry out monthly stock takes
- Liaise with customer on site as required and keep them informed throughout
- Must have a valid Electrical or Mechanical qualification or relevant experience.
- Must have a UK Driver's License - and over 18 to drive company vehicle
- IT Literate - Able to use PDA tablet etc.
- Previous history either as a service engineer or front of line customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Star-delta experience (beneficial)
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's