FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - ROTATING MACHINERY
|Job Title:||FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - ROTATING MACHINERY|
|Location:||South Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 13:58|
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER x2
(INDUSTRIAL ROTATING EQUIPMENT)
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
A great opportunity for a number of Mechanical Field Service Engineers to join a world leading engineering company renowned for providing high quality power transmissions, gear boxes, drives and hydraulic components to industrial sectors.
- Inspection and overhaul of rotating industrial equipment at customer sites in the UK and Overseas
- Strip, inspect and rebuild industrial gearboxes
- Mechanical fitting build and assembly
- Fault diagnosis, service and repair
- Complete tests and produce concise reports and documentation
- Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship (C&G/NVQ Level 3/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in an industrial workshop/manufacturing environment
- Experience of mechanical service and repair of industrial rotating equipment
- Capable of safely rigging and lifting various shapes and sizes of equipment
- Good knowledge of mechanical components; bearings, fasteners, seals
- Experienced in the use of manual measurement equipment such as micrometers and gauges
- An understanding of gearing systems and geometry - advantageous
- Flexible to travel and work overtime at short notice
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's