|Job Title:||FINAL INSPECTOR|
|Salary:||£10.41 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 11:47|
FINAL INSPECTOR - AEROSPACE - QUALITY
£10.41 P/HOUR + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + OVERTIME +BENEFITS
A leading Aerospace manufacturer in Wrexham are looking to strengthen their Inspection team by recruiting a Final Inspector.
Following significant growth and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit experienced, skilled Inspectors for various products and areas across the business.
- Visual inspection and full checking of manufactured/engineered parts
- Using relevant inspection tools including micrometers, verniers etc.
- Checking for defects against engineering drawings and specifications to required industry quality standards
- Releasing conforming parts to internal and external customers
- Completing all documentation and reports
- Engineering qualified with at least two years' experience in a similar role
- Able to read, understand and interpret complex engineering drawings
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of inspection methods in the Aerospace sector
These are the ideal opportunities for experienced individuals who are looking for a role in quality inspection.
The business offer excellent long term opportunities and training.
To be considered select APPLY NOW for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's