Finance & HR Site Lead
|Job Title:||Finance & HR Site Lead|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 11:23|
Finance & HR Site Lead
Brand New Site
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance & HR Site Lead to join the team of a global manufacturing company, based at a brand-new site on the Wirral.
You will join the business at the very beginning of a new start up and will work closely with the site leadership team to put processes and procedures in place to get the site up and running in line with project plans.
Initial headcount will be circa 40 increasing to circa 100 when fully operational.
As stand-alone Finance & HR Lead you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Work closely with manufacturing and supply chain teams to review/amend operational costs
- Maintaining accounts, managing monthly payroll, invoice processing, payments, bank deposits and reconciliation
- Preparation and presentation of reports to the board
- Profit & loss reporting
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Implementation and development of all HR policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Day to day management for HR matters across site
- Support managers on all HR issues; recruitment, performance management, absence management, capability, grievances, disciplinaries, PDR's…
- Recruitment planning against budget and growth
- Project manage people, values, culture program
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- HR experience
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT literacy including Accountancy Software experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, hands on approach to work
Interviews will be taking place early July - Apply Now or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Assistant Financial Controller
Quality and Hygiene Manager
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Continuous Improvement Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits