Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 15:28|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a growing fmcg manufacturing business who are investing heavily in product and brand ranges.
As a result of this growth the Operations Controller is looking to attract into the business a Finance Business partner who will work with senior management to provide accurate, insightful information to facilitate good business decision making.
Within the role of Finance Business Partner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Report on the financial analysis of business performance.
- Analyse trends and identify performance issues.
- Complete regular labour/material variance reporting.
- Ensure the completion of month end deadlines.
- Align financial performance with operational KPI's.
- Provide cost control reviews for materials and overhead expenditure.
- Ensure that accurate controls are in place for the management of company assets.
- Provide Capex costing and evaluations.
- Produce investment appraisals and conduct post implementation reviews.
The successful Finance Business Partner will: -
- Have experience working in a finance role within a manufacturing environment.
- Have a strong financial acumen, understanding business changes on financial performance.
- Be an intermediate level or fully qualified accountant.
- Have strong IT skills, particularly using accounting systems.
On offer: -
- A starting salary up to £38,000
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- 33 days holiday including stats
- Excellent development potential
- Product discount
- Subsidised canteen
- On site free car parkingInterested to know more?
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
Business Development Executive
£22000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Bonus
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent
CI Manager - FMCG
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum