|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 17:36|
Due to major investment at this manufacturing giant based in Runcorn, there is now a need to recruit a Financial Accountant to ensure that internal and external reported financial information meets standards and fiscal regulations.
Within the role of Financial Accountant, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts for all entities.
- Produce the annual tax packs for all entities.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, acting as a key point of contact for the annual audit.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Collate information for UK insurance declarations.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be qualified with an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Have experienced working with statutory accounts, gained within any industry.
- Be highly analytical.
- Be deadline orientated.
- A salary to £42,000
- Fantastic pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays
- Flexible benefits to buy extra holidays
- Private health care
- 36 hour working week
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's