|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 14:13|
This is a newly created opportunity for a hands-on financial controller to join a thriving manufacturing business as they continue to grow through acquisition.
The main focus of this role will be to support the company MD, providing him with the working numbers that will allow the business to make the best decisions for its future.
Within the role of Financial Controller, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Produce monthly management accounts.
- Manage Capex, Cashflow and the Fixed Asset Register.
- Look to improve current processes.
- Lead and control stock-takes.
- Reconcile and prepare scheduled reports covering Bank Accounts, PAYE and VAT.
- Play an essential role in the company's expanding business.
The ideal candidate: -
- Will have gained their finance experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Have a solid understanding of statutory accounting consolidations.
- Will have experience identifying cost weaknesses.
- Hold a CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Starting salary to £60,000
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
- Excellent team working environment
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's