|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Superb!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 13:59|
This is a newly created opportunity for a hands-on financial controller to join a thriving manufacturing business as they continue to grow.
The main focus of this role will be to support the company MD, providing him with the working numbers that will allow the business to make the best decisions for its future.
Within the role of Financial Controller, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Provide leadership to your finance team of 7.
- Identify potential risks and develop solutions to mitigate them.
- Ensure the business has robust financial process.
- Manage cash flow.
- Ensure accurate pricing is delivered to customers.
- Report to the board
The ideal candidate: -
- Will have gained their finance experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a solid understanding of statutory accounting consolidations.
- Will have experience identifying cost weaknesses.
- Hold a CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Be a driven and energetic individual.
- Starting salary circa £60,000
- Car allowance
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension 5% contribution
- Healthcare scheme
- Life cover
- 20% Bonus
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's