|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of safety-critical automotive components. It is an established, well-known brand and a forerunner of its industry with over 50 years’ experience and they are now looking to appoint a Financial Controller to join their team.
With roots set up globally, supplying some of the biggest brands in its field, the UK site is the home of its European division. The Financial Controller will report to the Finance Director, also based within the UK site, and have 3 direct reports.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, and general ledger accounting
- Direct responsibility for month-end and year-end close process
- Treasury management including cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of statutory accounts, notes and disclosures
- Direct responsibility for coordination of external audits
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with required tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Relevant accountancy qualification (CIMA, CA, ACCA)
- A minimum of 5 years' qualified industry experience
- Advanced Excel
- Manufacturing experience a plus
APPLY NOW! Contact Janine Clark, our Head of Global Executive Search, on Janine@morganryder.co.uk with a copy of your current CV or call 0151 480 2300 to find out more information.