|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 14:31|
This manufacturing giant are enjoying continued growth and are looking to attract into their team a forward-thinking Financial Controller, who will make key decisions to ensure future profitability and growth of the business.
As a key member of the team, the Financial Controller will: -
- Look ahead to ensure financial performance for the business.
- Provide a support service to the rest of the team to ensure they make sound financial decisions for their department.
- Prepare profit and loss, budgets, and cash flow.
- Coach and develop a team of seven.
- Advise the business on the impact of financial implications.
- Predict accurate company performance.
- Review CAPEX requirements.
- Review financial information and maintain budgets for the site.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Be qualified with a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Have strong team management skills.
- Have the ability to Influence key members of the senior team.
- Salary to £65,000
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Extra holidays with length of service
- Excellent team support
- Great working environment
- Free parking
- 39 hour working week
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Morgan Ryder Associates.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's